Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Great tribute

Nice use of the old school Mega Man sound effects, good animation and such, and I love how you worked in the Start menu and use of boss powers.

One nerdy gripe that's probably already pointed out: Mega Man can't charge up his normal gun in the second game. But oh well.

Bye-Bye-Billy Bye-Bye-Billy

Amazing

Holy shit, that was amazing. The voice was hilarious, the random things in the background (Richard Simmons Pac-Man) and the subtle things had me rolling on the floor. (One of the side-effects of Ear-Plugds was Orlando Jone...classic)
You rock the bad-monkey's house.

Dog Hole Puncher 03 Dog Hole Puncher 03

Dude... just no...

That's the kind of thing I'd expect from a clock. I don't care about the save point... this just sucks.

SoaD - I-E-A-I-A-I-O SoaD - I-E-A-I-A-I-O

Meh...

The graphics were okay, but seriously, for this song it'd be awesome if you were to actually animate the crazy-ass things he says in the movie. And you didn't do the entire song! Dissapointing at best.

Beefcake Pantyhose Beefcake Pantyhose

A work of random genius.

Seriously, that was one of the funniest things I've seen on this site. I can't stand the people who review this and say "U NEED TO WROKL ON UR GRAFIX N MAEK A STORY NO BLOBS OR I BLAM!". I mean seriously, when a movie is this funny, FUCK graphics. Fuck 'em in the ear. But once again, excellent work, and don't forget to hug your Wookiee. EVERY DAY. DO IT NOW!

Mitochon responds:

That's exactly how I feel. I'd rather watch a movie with crappy graphics and sound but is make-you-wanna-eat-a-shoe funny than a masterpiece of animation and art that's just plain boring. My wookie says hi, and something about you owe him a lemon sock....

Scale The Wall Scale The Wall

Good stuff

Funny, original, awesome sounds... keep up the sweetness.

Could Have Been Worse Could Have Been Worse

Good, and some damn original concepts.

I don't know if this is exactly what was happening, but if it was, the "writing with the opponents blood on the ground for spell type effects" thing is one of most original ideas I've seen in a NG "fighting" flash. Make more. NOW.

DJRunaway responds:

Lol :) Didn't expect such positive feedback, but to be rather honest, I am honored :) I will make a a complete movie, with storyline, NOW!

Zelda: Heroic Rage 4 Zelda: Heroic Rage 4

Great shit man

That was some pretty good animation, and you chose some kick ass music. Albeit, the bow parts were pretty easy but they were still cool.

Contra Insanity 6 Contra Insanity 6

Genius

Dude, complete and utter genius. "Head Gone" is the funniest goddamn thing I've ever seen. I demand a downloadable version of the "Head Gone" video!

Brotherbrat responds:

I'd rather have a site where you can download all of them in the full versions. I don't have a website up right now to host them so I went back and put in a quick menu button so you can get to the part you like fast.