Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Great tribute

Nice use of the old school Mega Man sound effects, good animation and such, and I love how you worked in the Start menu and use of boss powers.

One nerdy gripe that's probably already pointed out: Mega Man can't charge up his normal gun in the second game. But oh well.

Bye-Bye-Billy Bye-Bye-Billy

Amazing

Holy shit, that was amazing. The voice was hilarious, the random things in the background (Richard Simmons Pac-Man) and the subtle things had me rolling on the floor. (One of the side-effects of Ear-Plugds was Orlando Jone...classic)
You rock the bad-monkey's house.

Dog Hole Puncher 03 Dog Hole Puncher 03

Dude... just no...

That's the kind of thing I'd expect from a clock. I don't care about the save point... this just sucks.

Worms SoundBoard Worms SoundBoard

Excellent

(Me using this to call my "friend" Tim)
Tim: Hello?
Me: Hello
Tim: Um, hi.
Me: (Laugh) I'll get you!
Tim: Rrrright. Who is this?
Me: Stupid!
Tim: SCREW YOU!
Me: (Okay at this point I stopped using the soundboard) SCREW YOU TOO FATBOY! SOOOWEEEE! SOOOOWEEEE!
Tim: (Hangs up)

I'm sure I'll have many other good times with this. Nice job.

kentster responds:

lol im glad it came 2 sum use:P

Ren & Stimpy SoundBoard Ren & Stimpy SoundBoard

A Ren and Stimpy soundboard is a great idea

And you had lots of classic lines, but you messed up on one VERRRY important fundamental aspect of making a soundboard effective. When using a soundboard for making a prank call, there need to be some lines to start the call off normally, so the other person will stay on the line. Now I haven't seen this amazing show in a long time, but I'm pretty sure there are a few instances in which Ren and/or Stimpy say things like "Hello" or "Hey" or something like "How are ya". While not funny sayings, they effectively start off the prank call. Starting off a call with "YOU SICK LITTLE MONKEY" will just cause the person to hang up and no fun would be had. Other thah that though, there are some classic phrases in there that would surely cause hilarity when used.

Goatpower responds:

Thanks for the review. I couldnt find any 'casual' speeches, so I had to do it with this.

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

Great, but its got some problems

This is a damn nice game. A few gripes caused me to nort like it as much as I should (and die a lot more than I should) such as the ultra-fast wall jumping and the repeated jump as the jump button is held. Also, this might just be me, but I like my button layout like so: [SHOOT] [JUMP] not [JUMP] [SHOOT]. I can hardly play it that way, and the "customize" option just tells you what each button does and why you need it...

maelstormm responds:

Glad it was good for a whirl.

- I've switched this for a slower version. You can't get credit for beating the game though unless you beat the normal version.
- For the auto stuff see Information Question #1B